[rescue] Sun E450's

Christopher Purdy escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:09:20 CST 2011

Well, after a 4 year wait, IT finally has decided that they will give me
their old E450's.  Currently there are two machines, look to be fully
populated with drives... not sure of processor specs or ram, etc...

I will be taking delivery of them in the late spring when we move to our
new office...

I mention it here as I'm sure that after playing with them for a time I
will be looking to move them on to other list members who may be
interested.  So, Let me know if you are.

- Chris