[rescue] netapp training materials

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Thu Jun 30 12:22:05 CDT 2011

Netapps are pretty easy to manage!  That is what is so great about them!
It does get complicated if you are using some of the more advanced software
features like SnapMirror, etc.

I never took any formal training on NetApps other than reading the manuals and
reading NOW.netapp.com.  I would suggest that you create an account on NOW
(their support website).

If $WORK is evaluating NetApps, then I would expect that you can get some
assistance from the technical sales/support person as it is in their best
interest to help you out if there is a potential sale involved.

There is also a NetApp simulator on NOW that you can use for learning purposes
too.

NetApps take about 5-15 minutes to get initially setup/configured.

Johnl