[rescue] Looking for Sun 386i floppy images

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:16:22 CDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Michael Thompson
<michael.99.thompson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have a lot of documentation though.

I host all scanned docs at the site below.  Bitsavers (and everyone
else) are welcome to mirror them or add them to their collections, of
course.

Haven't gotten into hosting software yet as I'm unsure of the legal
implications of it.  Wouldn't mind an email of those images, tho ;)

--
silent700.blogspot.com
Retrocomputing and collecting in the Chicago area: