[rescue] Cleaning an Hardware Part

Valentin QUEQUET vecu.bosseur at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:52:53 CDT 2011

Andrew Jones <andrew <at> jones.ec> writes:

> On 06/08/2011 01:35 PM, Valentin QUEQUET wrote:
> >
> > Hi VintageCoder,
> >
> > I'd like 1st to thank you for your answer.
> >
> > Then, I'd say that :
> >
> > I LOVE Usenet and I don't like to see information processing&  human
> > communications splitted over hundreds ( or even dozen thousands ) of Forums.
> >
> > [...]
>
> The Sun-Rescue list is a private mailing list, not a newsgroup. It is
> therefore not a part of usenet, and I am grateful for that.

As I said before, I didn't manage (by that time) to get key documents about this
forum/newsgroup -- rules, precise topic, moderators, ... .

However, to the ignorant, a Forum that behaves like Usenet IS USENET, whoever is
behind.

It is not a matter of Sponsor, but a matter of Openness.
( I can't stand the pain of suscribing to (very) PRIVATE forums )

However, Tribute goes to Sun. CQFD

> Secondly, the rescue list is not a suitable audience for your question.
>   Vintage Coder was kind enough to direct you to a more appropriate venue.

I admitted I posted to a place which is not appropriate, and I am grateful to
VintageCoder.

I appreciate the time you took for your answer, and the quality of your
explanations.

Kind Regards,
Valentin QUEQUET