[rescue] Something else to get rid of

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:30:41 CDT 2011

Hello all,

Since I was so successful with the SBUS cards, now I'm gonna try and
get rid of something a bit less interesting (to me anyway):

One IOmega USB Zip Drive, complete with power cord, USB cable, 4x 100
Meg Mac formatted & 5 PC formatted disks

The unit is (amazingly) supported by Windows 7 x64, is fully
functional (connected it to a notebook, Win7 automatically loaded the
drivers, and I was able to read, write and delete files without
incident), and is ready to ship ASAP.

The cost? Actual shipping - that's it!

If interested, let me know - before I place this on my "keep it just
in case" shelf, where it will likely languish for a few more years
unused, I'd rather see it go to someone who might be able to use it...

As a reminder, the discs have the once unimaginable capacity of 100 Megabytes!

I would expect S/H to be under $10 anywhere in US of A.

Thanks,

Lionel

--
Lionel Peterson