[rescue] Cleaning an Hardware Part

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jun 2 13:51:26 CDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 03:26:04PM +0000, Valentin wrote:
> My puppy knocked my soda can over my laptop. Dismantling the computer, I
> figured out the sole affected component is the keyboard part. Do you know
> a (safe) way to wash the keyboard? Under the shower? With or without
> soap?

rescuing/restoring/using old and vintage computing hardware, and is not for
general discussion of PC-class machines unless they're something
particularly rare or exotic.

It is not the place for general "where do I get the service manual" or
"spilled coke on my keyboard" questions.

Thanks.

Bill (List Maintainer/Owner/etc)

--
Bill Bradford