[rescue] OpenGenera (Was: More items for sale)

Nemo cym224 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:05:11 CDT 2011

On 25 July 2011 19:18, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote (in part):
> To support Dave Schmidt and what's left of Symbolics, I bought a keyboard
> about six months ago, and am building a USB adapter box.

I am reminded of a comment from Pournelle's column circa 1984 when
Lilith was being sold in the US by Ohran.  Pournelle was talking to
someone, who was using Lilith for circuit design.  When asked how it
compared with Symbolics machines, he answered that Lilith was much
faster.  (I tried to find the exact quote but that issue is deeply
buried in storage.  When I read it, I knew nothing about Symbolics or
Lilith.)