[rescue] OpenGenera (Was: More items for sale)

vintagecoder at aol.com vintagecoder at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 04:09:13 CDT 2011

Alex wrote:

> Maybe so, but good luck getting your request to join acted on.  I've been
> trying to join the list for years, now, and have never gotten a response.
>
> - Alex

Anybody who is having problems subscribing should just email the list
owner, his email addy is on the subscription page on classiccmp.org. I seem
to remember having to do that as well. It's a rambunctious list with a high
noise level but it's still a goldmine of good guys and good tech info.

I'm relatively new on that list and don't have any connections, but if you
try mailing the list owner and that doesn't work, feel free to email me and
I'll nag him for you or forward your plea to the list itself.