[rescue] FreeBSD and ZFS, was Re: 3ware raid

Zachary Giles zgiles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:04:19 CDT 2011

Well, I've done whole-single-disk-lv's before with Dell Perc
controllers.. I don't like that. It seems the 3ware JBOD mode is
actually what it says.. a JBOD. It even disabled the onboard Cache,
which may or maynot be a good thing. I'd prefer an even-more-JBOD
controller, but I think it's "OK" as far as one goes, besides not
being supported in OpenSolaris.