[rescue] Free SGI 1600 sw lcd

Joost van de Griek gyorpb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:27:24 CDT 2011

Nope, both VWS' need an adapter card (common between the 320 and 540, but
different from the O2 card). Unlike the O2, however, VWS' commonly shipped
with 1600SW's, it seems, since the VWS adapter card is common as muck, while
the O2 card is rare as tits on fish.

.tsooJ
--
Wherever you go, there you are.