[rescue] Dec/Compaq ES40 & OpenVMS

Sheldon T. Hall shel at artell.net
Wed Jul 13 11:30:12 CDT 2011

Quoth Mark Benson
> On 13 Jul 2011, at 16:41, Phil Stracchino
> <alaric at metrocast.net> wrote:
>
> > On 07/13/11 11:37, Mouse wrote:
> >> Yeah, VMS documentation is - or at least was back when I
> >> used VMS - quite good.
> >
> > Also, quite heavy.  ;)
>
> Not when you have a Kindle ;)

Hmmm.  There's a worthy project.  Making all our old doco available in
readable versions for popular e-readers.

I've got a couple of O'Reilly books in PDF format on my Kindle, and the
readibility is only so-so. Real Kindle-ized version might be worth the work,
and even more so for rarely-used-but-oh-so-neccessary stuff like the DEC
doco.

Anyone know of such a project?  I'll sign up to help ....

-Shel