[rescue] Anyone have some old 3com switches? Model 2928 and superstack 4400

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Wed Jul 13 10:30:30 CDT 2011

Heh. I hope I didn't come across as accusatory or anything like that.
But I would be interested to know why those two specific models were
requested.

Anyway, Google says they're cheap enough, used, nowadays to just go and
order 'em to be shipped.
If they say a superstack-II 3300 would be useful for their needs, great.
We can talk. Otherwise, no worries.