[rescue] Need !INP0500.CFG and !CPQ6200-CFG EISA config files

Meelis Roos mroos at linux.ee
Sun Jan 30 01:26:05 CST 2011

> >> I am restoring a Unisys DS/6 server for my museum
> > Are there photos of this machine available?
>
> Could it be this machine?
>
> http://muuseum.at.mt.ut.ee/kogu/187.html

Yes, that's the one before it was assembled together from the box of
other parts (3 original-like Seagate ST19xxx disks and 2 similar but not
original Segate ST39xxx disks - maybe the contrary?) and a bunch of
cards that may or may not have been in this machine before.

The mainboard comes from Acer as the ECU and Unisys web tell.

Some 6-CPU PPro machines were a joint project of ALR and Unisys (ALR 6x6
it was called IIRC). Mine has only 2 CPUs and I do not know its
ancsetry.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos at linux.ee)