[rescue] Need !INP0500.CFG and !CPQ6200-CFG EISA config files

Nigel Williams nigel.d.williams at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:00:53 CST 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 7:09 AM, Meelis Roos <mroos at linux.ee> wrote:
> I am restoring a Unisys DS/6 server for my museum

Are there photos of this machine available?

> The missing files are
>
> !INP0500.CFG - HP A3658A - EISA 100BASE-T LAN ADAPTER
>
> !CPQ6200-CFG - Compaq DualPort Ethernet Controller alias Compaq
> NetFlex-2 DualPort ENET

The closest I could find was the CPQ6100 (attached) which might
provide some clues about configuration for the model you have.

I collect Unisys machines too, if anyone has old Unisys machines or
parts I would be interested, particularly EISA boards or Unisys
hard/tape drives.

> Some HP support forum thread has one !INP0500.CFG attached but that has
> invalid syntax. However, it suggests that the file might be on hpux 10
> and/or 11 32-bit installation or on CD-s.

In one rare instance, due to a posting mistake, I found a ECU diskette
on a mailing list, but they can be difficult to find.

If anyone has EISA configuration diskettes (ECU) could they circulate
a list please.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of !cpq6100.cfg]