[rescue] OT: Looking for an old version of Veritas Backup Exec

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Jan 26 07:54:23 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 05:39:26AM -0800, Mr Ian Primus wrote:

>Yeah. Been down that road already. The server most definitely wasn't running 98.

Ok, but I was wondering if it included a Microsoft Backup version that
used the same format.

Another thing to do is to try to copy the files to a USB hard drive. I have
had about 10% success restoring files from Acronis True Image from a DVD,
but if I copy the files from the DVD to a USB disk, or a network share, 100%.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.