[rescue] ELO TouchSystems

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:58:40 CST 2011

http://dahaus.net/old_site/usa_today.html

That's the real way to go.  The system was (and probably still is) at my old
out in West Philly.  Nick Schummer or one of his former roommates got it
going before I ever moved in so I take zero credit for it, but it was a
pretty cool system just the same.  It was kinda near the fire hydrant and
the wall where the pay phone lived ;-)  No, it wasn't outside!

-Bob