[rescue] Solaris ZFS questions

Zachary Giles zgiles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:22:33 CST 2011

So, this might be a silly question, but what does zpool scrub do? Is your
data not safe until then?

I thought it just re-checksummed everything to be sure.. You might just find
out you lost data sooner than later, but doesn't necessarily improve the
integrity of your data (Except that catching sooner than later might help
prevent from Another copy going bad.. then 3 out of sync).  Am I wrong?