[rescue] Computer bits clean-out part 2

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:48:50 CST 2011

More stuff from culling the herd.  As before, free for local folks
(LV, zip 89108) or for the cost of postage (a buck or two for the geek
slush fund is appreciated but not necessary), unless otherwise noted.
Prices include shipping to CONUS.  Fleabay username: utahraptor if you
want to check feedback.

Netgear router, RP614
Sun Interface Converter, 370206801 (allows you to use PS/2 keyboard &
mouse with Sun.  No video)
Linksys BEFW1154 v.2 router/fw/4 port switch
D-Link DI-604 router/fw/4 port switch
HP 120m DDS-2 cart, still shrink-wrapped
HP DDS cleaning cart
Xircom Ethernet card dongle (170-0458-003 A)
Half-size cd binder, 10 pages, double-sided, each side holds 2 CDs, zippered

Below were successfully wiped via 7x OS X erase procedure, no defects showed up
1x Western Digital 40GB PATA hard drive
1x Maxtor 40GB PATA hard drive
1x Hitachi Deskstar 80GB PATA hard drive

$20 -- Linksys WET54GS5, Wireless Ethernet Bridge w/5-port switch
(limited to G, I could not get it to play well with my new NetGear's
WPA2, may work fine with Linksys, YMMV.  Worked great with WRT54G
w/stock firmware.  Can't recall if I used it with the DD-WRT or not.)
$12 -- Linksys BEFCMU10 v.2 cable modem
$20 -- Linksys WRTSL54GS router/fw/switch, runs DD-WRT, OpenWRT, etc.
Currently has DD-WRT installed.  Like the WRT54GS, but has USB port so
you can use it as a NAS of a sort.  In my experience, the wireless is
not stable with the stock firmware.

$12 ea -- 2x Pelican original xbox wireless controllers (Model: PL-2006)

If anyone has SCSI cable requests, please ask.  I figure the demand
for them is low, so I'm not going to list them up. :-)

Still haven't gotten to the box of SBUS cards, Sparc CPUs, and RAM.
(Yes, I have a lot of useless-to-me stuff laying around.  Putting 80%
of your household in storage for 3+ years will do that.)

=Nadine=