[rescue] Does anyone have 3B2 parts?

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 13:06:02 CST 2011

I've spent the better part of the last two weeks cleaning, repairing, and setting up an AT&T 3B2/310 computer system. I've got the computer itself working, with the OS installed, and talking on the network through the NI card. I have repaired an AT&T 5620 terminal, and have layers working. The system works well, but I'd love to find a few more parts:

More RAM. Right now, I have 2mb (two 1mb cards). To upgrade to 4mb would require two 2mb cards.

An EPORTS or PORTS card, to allow more RS-232 lines

An XDC board, to allow two more MFM hard drives (or, a SCSI controller, but that's going to be real hard to find).

-Ian