[rescue] test

Chad Fernandez chad.fernandez at att.net
Thu Jan 6 23:44:25 CST 2011

On 1/7/2011 12:32 AM, Bill Green wrote:
> ...... I, unlike a lot of people, never
> had any problems with Comcast's residential service. I even got
> consistently higher speeds (by several Mbps) than what I was nominally
> paying for.

My experience was with Comcast's analog cable TV.  Service would go out
completely, channels would have snow in them, when things started going
more digital on their end I'd get a choppy digitized picture, they'd
take away channels and give me channels that nobody would want, and
raise the price so they "could continue to bring me the same great
service".  I also heard customer service nightmare stories from a friend
that couldn't get them to deliver the correct replacement DVR box.  I
got fed up with them.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA