[rescue] Free Stuff (Battle Creek, MI 49015)

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Thu Jan 6 04:34:38 CST 2011

Chad - feel free to PM me off list - I have been wanting a laserdisc
player let last few months... I'm near flint and may be able to take
them off your hands.

my email is escher2 <at> chartermi dot net

- Chris

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Chad Fernandez <chad.fernandez at att.net>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The only time I touch this stuff is to move it out of my way.  I've sold
> some stuff in the past, but now I'm ready to give the rest away.  I won't
be
> shipping anything.  However, you're welcome to make the drive and paw
> through everything.  I don't care if you intend to sell items on
ebay.......
> I don't have the patience to do it all.
>
> There is Apple // stuff
> IBM PS/2 Stuff....... that's a 9595 sitting there
> general PC SCSI stuff
> 1 Sbus card
> Pioneer laserdisc player...... I've actually got another home model I'd let
> go too.
> 360K drives
> Yamaha CDRW
> the loose hard driver are wide differential
> blah blah blah....... ask questions, I guess...... I could go on forever.
>

> slide show

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/cfernandez_2007/free%20stuff/?albumv
iew=slideshow

> Album