[rescue] V210 power supplies

Brian Deloria bdeloria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:40:26 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:25 AM, Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>wrote:

> Anyone have a recommended source for V210 power supplies (pref.
> 300-1847)?  Only source I've found so far is MemoryX, which wants $500
> for one.  The one in my V210 is faulting and periodically shutting down
> the machine.

Sometimes the best method for this would be to buy an entire machine off of
say ePay or somewhere else, call/email them and say that you only want the
power supplies and they can do what they want with the rest.

I had to chase down a power supply for an ML530 G1 a few years back, ~$500,
ended up buying an entire machine locally for $75.  It was nice too when a
fan went on that unit I had a parts unit laying around.