[rescue] To all I've said I will look into thing for...

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Tue Jan 4 13:43:21 CST 2011

Thanks for looking!  Maybe I'll just have to learn how to fix the screen unit
I have.  Or maybe some other kind soul on this list will just happen to have
an extra 501-2494 framebuffer card.  Or maybe that guy on ePay will come to
his senses and realize that a non-functional Voyager without a keyboard, mouse
or case just isn't worth $500....  -- Ian