[rescue] Happy New Year! RIP, Sun/Solaris...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jan 2 17:10:16 CST 2011

On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 03:13:27PM -0500, Magnus wrote:
> Is it at least running on Sun hardware?
> Magnus

Unfortunately no.  I built the new system out of parts from
MicroCenter and Amazon.

So, I've got the "old" T1000 (8 core, 8G RAM, 1TB HD) up for
sale / trade to help pay for my bandwidth costs here at home
(switched from colo to Comcast Business Class w/static IPs)
and buy some spares like an extra power supply and a couple of
HDs.

The T1000 was just too loud to run in a residential environment.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas