[rescue] IBM 360 Field Engineering docs

Camiel Vanderhoeven iamcamiel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:51:33 CST 2011

Hi Everyone,

For my IBM 360/65 console panel resurrection project
(http://ibm360-console.blogspot.com) I'm looking for field engineering
documentation in order to make the emulation as
faithful as possible to the original. These are some of the document
titles I'm looking for:

System/360 Model 65, 2065 Processing Unit, Field Engineering Maintenance Manual
System/360 Model 65, 2065 Processing Unit, Field Engineering Diagrams Manual

System/360 Model 65 Field Engineering Manual of Instruction
System/360 Model 65 Field Engineering Theory of Operation Manual
System/360 Model 65 CPU and Channels Training, Field Engineering
Education Supplementary Course Material

The same material for the model 67 in stead of the 65 would help too,
given the similarities between these two machines.

I hope anyone here can help me, or point me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Camiel