[rescue] Tadpole 3GX + extras for sale

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Mon Dec 5 11:36:26 CST 2011

On 12/05/2011 11:42 AM, Justin Haynes wrote:
> Yes that's the problem. :-(  There are only 3 solutions I've found and none
> of them are available.  The chb25int is probably the best solution as it
> can handle higher capacity IDE drives.

Had you seen the PowerMonster-II?
http://www.artmix.com/CF_powermon_II.html

I found what appeared to be a Japanese auction site with a listing and
quit looking.
I sent them an email asking if they were still available and how to
order. We shall see what the response is like.

FWIW, 9900 JPY is approx  127 USD at today's rate, according to Google.