[rescue] Tadpole 3GX + extras for sale

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:35:26 CST 2011

Sorry, the last message I sent was ridiculous.

The second part was a very misguided attempt to fish for commercial
abandonware recommendations, but it was too poorly worded to even
comprehend. Blame it on being up 24+ hours for finals.

On that note though, what is the legal status of Tadpole-compatible Solaris
media? I wouldn't mind being able to fresh-install Solaris 2.6.

- Ian