[rescue] Sun Hardware going for nowt (UK)

Lex Landa brooknet at imap.cc
Sat Aug 13 12:05:17 CDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 22:25 +0100, Colin Morey wrote:

> I'm having a clear out here and I've got a stack of Sun stuff that will
> otherwise be going for disposal. None of the items have hard drives in, but as
> far as I know all are working (there were when i last tried them)

I'm interested in any video cards, since the framebuffer on my
SPARCserver 'blew up' a few months ago.  Someone else on the list has a
few cards, but he's in the US and I'm not sure if he'll want to send
them all that way.

If you have any small-ish SBUS cards that you could post, that would be
great.  I'd be prepared to pay for postage & handling, plus a bit extra.
Unfortunately I cannot pick anything up, since I don't have a car. :(

.. but I'd really like a video card, if you have one.

Lex.