[rescue] Drivers for SunPCi Card

Lex Landa brooknet at imap.cc
Wed Aug 10 22:26:42 CDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 00:06 -0400, lastleonhart at gmail.com wrote:
>  I have been
>  desperately searching for the drivers to an original SunPCi card and
>  Oracle has pretty much removed all public downloads for Sun's hardware
>  (drivers,firmware,..etc) and will not provide anyone without an
>  expensive Oracle service contract with them.   If anyone can help me I
>  would greatly appreciate it.   I just want to be able to use my card.

They are indeed very difficult to find now.  The drivers depend on your
card version, and the version of Solaris that you are running.

The original download location (AFAIK) was:

http://sun.com/desktop/products/sunpci/sunpci_download.html

After much searching, I have found the following, which may be suitable.

http://www.secure-endpoints.com/public/afs/ipp-garching.mpg.de/i386_nt40/service/sunpci/SUNWspci_13.tar.Z

A message about someone else looking for SUNpci drivers:

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2172536

This are a few results that I got from Google.

Cheers,

Lex.