[rescue] Wanted: XT to AT or PS/2 keyboard converter

Caleb Cupples cscupples at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:47:40 CDT 2011

I know a few of these have been made by hobbyists, and I've heard of
some older converters to go from XT to PS/2 existing, so I figure this
would be the best place to ask. It's outside the normal scope of
things, but I'm really wanting to put this old IBM XT keyboard to use.

-Caleb

--
C. Scott Cupples
Psychology Undergraduate

Tel: +1 731 607 0668
GV: +1 510 859 3573
Email: cscupples at gmail.com

"Life is each human being's workshop. If a man survives a lifetime
with his creative capacities intact, he has done his part to make a
better world for all men." -- Paul Rosenfels