[rescue] Anybody have Solaris 10 patch 6801926 ?

Jonathan Sturges jonathansturges at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 12:19:28 CDT 2011

Hmmm.  I have to ask... have you tried a reboot and see if it imports then?
Other thoughts/questions...
Even if U9 won't install, it's likely you can Live
Upgrade to U9 from U8 without issue.
What type of disk, and how many, are in
this pool?
What version of ZFS were they made with?  Any chance you somehow
created the pool with a version newer than what U8 can grok?

-Jonathan