[rescue] HP Laserjet 4350dtn for pick up 21401 - donation appreciated

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 11:44:52 CDT 2010

Rescue List,

I have a HP Laserjet 4350dtn in excellent physical condition. It's got
the duplex unit, integrated JetDirect, USB port, 500 sheet feeder, and
a non-OEM toner with a decent amount left. There are no paper path
problems.

The printer needs a maintenance kit -- it prints with some blotches
and lines on the page but otherwise functions perfectly.

I am located in Annapolis MD 21401. I'd like to get one of the new
miniature LaserJets, as I print about 100 pages or less a month and
therefore the cost of maintaining this larger printer does not make
sense (I will not print enough in several lifetimes to exhaust a new
maintenance kit) . Some financial assistance towards this purchase
($50?) would be nice but not required.

Printer is model # Q5409A, page count: 395810, 96MB of RAM, Embedded
JetDirect J7949E.

Thanks,

Aaron