[rescue] What should I do with these?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 14:10:31 CDT 2010

Hey Carl, that is indeed what happened. I have (had) the same problem with my
name...

They're in Seattle. I want to keep one working chassis and some spares, but
there should be enough stuff to go around. (boards from more than 3 logos)

There's also a digital something-or-other DG clone.

I should note this stuff won't ship, both are 'jumbo' DGs. When I say they're
not in great shape, I'm saying scratches, broken switches, and a lot of
neglect and disconnected wires. Are you looking for anything specific, though?
I'd like to help... I'll post all the board names later today if people can
help me decode what's here.

---
Ian Finder
224.659.4204