[rescue] Anyone want a 2x533mhz module for a DA/QS Mac?

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Sat Sep 25 21:06:10 CDT 2010

I have a 2x 533mhz processor (CPU board, heat sink, shroud assembly,
fan) that I'd like to find a new home for rather than just trash.

I believe this is for most tasks the nicest processor option for DA
macs.  Also, someone was telling me about using this in QS macs because
they had more L2 cache than a lot of the other QS options.

Considering the cost of complete DA machines on ebay, I doubt there is
any real monetary value here, but I still hate to toss it, so anyone
want it for a few bucks (say $10 shipped)?