[rescue] Enterprise 3000/3500 and StorEdge A5000 rescue

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Fri Sep 24 15:24:20 CDT 2010

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, Ian Finder wrote:

> 2nded. My 3500 has a 167 MHz CPU right now, could use an upgrade...

Just wondering if there's anyone in the UK (Scotland, or otherwise) who
is after bits and bobs for Exx00 class systems - I'm running out of room
*and* have another system at work, that I really don't want to leave
there...

I've at least got a complete E4000, E3000, and almost an E4000 spare,
with PSUs, switchkeys, SBUS IO boards, and CPU/MEM boards spare.

Ideally, I'd like something IBM related that'll run a recent AIX in
exchange, or cold hard quids in exchange.

In unrelated news, I have some E450 parts, and E250 parts too.

For the workstation types, there are a bits and bobs too...

Cheers,

S.

--
Steven Hill

"The things you see when you haven't got your chloroform"
 				- John Pate