[rescue] Identify this Sunish Serial Cable Splitter...

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu Sep 23 22:52:52 CDT 2010

> This is the a/b serial port on the Themis SPARC board I have. I believe
> it's the same.
> 	http://www.cca.org/d/themis-serial.jpg

That's it! You called it right! It must be a themis board. I think I saw
reference to it in the Help file with the graphical installer I was
playing with.

UNICOS installation from Sparcstation is pretty painful. I have CDs, but
it's asking for some sort of tape. But there is a separate installer that
I think will do it from a CD, but it still asked for a tape. But I think
the CD contained what the tape should have?

It is painful. But exciting that it might work at some point.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :