[rescue] Enterprise 3000/3500 and StorEdge A5000 rescue

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed Sep 22 10:43:29 CDT 2010

  I am being urged to take two Enterprise 3000's, an Enterprise 3500 and
two StoreEdge A5000's home with me today.  I don't know what
configuration they are in, but they are in the next room right now and i
can take a look at them.

A few years ago, i would have jumped all over this, but right now, i
have a have a ton of hardware I am not using.  So, I am here to ask the
rescue list, should I take them?  I know this is like asking the
alcoholics at the bar if i should have another drink, but I'm asking
anyway.  If i do take them, I don't have a need, want, or space for all
of it, so at least some would be free for pick up in South Bend, IN,
along with some other Sun stuff.  If there is sufficient interest from
the list, I'll just take it all and use it as motive to organize and
categorize everything so i can give away what i don't want/need here on
the list.

     -Dan Sikorski