[rescue] Rescue members in K-12 (WAS: re: Sun Ultra 20s...)

Scott Quinn saquinn624 at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 21:55:08 CDT 2010

 I knew about Lionel, but didn't realize there were more K-12 types on this
list, especially certs.

Bill sounds like high school, how many more are hiding out here?

I'm sure enough about the age level that I''d wager a full complement of
SPARCstation-2 4MB SIMMS against whatever that I'm the only Elementary cert on
here.  Well, sure enough that I'd be willing to part with some of my more than
enough 4MB SIMMS (though I think I've managed to get somewhere under 4GB worth
of them).

Just made the decision to junk a eMac 1.25GHz because of badcaps. Irritating
because that era's machines are still serviceable, at least until the
electrolytics start futzing out on you.