[rescue] Sun Ultra 20s on surpluscomputers.com

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Sat Sep 4 12:09:05 CDT 2010

   Replacing caps on a motherboard is not as easy as you might think
   (depending on how they inserted them).   My system doesn't feel it's
   cost effective so they "auction" them off.  Of course, there's no money
   to replace them. :-)    And this coming year, my "duty" period will be
   computer repair.....again.
   Bob