[rescue] I know this isn't very old, but...

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Sep 3 20:31:48 CDT 2010

I'm looking for guide rails for the 5.25" drive bays for Chenbro cases
(many use the
same rails, mine is an SR20969 case.... I rescued this system from being
recycled
(2 dual core Opterons), however it is missing the front plastics and the
guide rails....

You can find a p/n and buy the front plastic... but I can't find a part
number for these
rails (seems a shame to scrap a decent chassis over lack of device guide
rails).

Sorry this isn't a classic box... but I'm not having any luck finding
these and was hoping
maybe someone out there has something in there local scrap pile....

-- Curt