[rescue] Sun Ultra 20s on surpluscomputers.com

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 09:31:25 CDT 2010

Call it the 'IPC Effect' - I sold many Sun IPC, IPX, and LX on eBay for way
above any reasonable price to folks who lived in Sun-deprived regions of the
world...

Ultra 20s are nice, and these are nicely equipped (2 Gig of RAM & extra HD
bracket), the right price is below $200 IMHO, maybe $179, assuming they are
clean and have some form of No DOA++ warranty...

I base that price on single core Dell Optiplex GX270s selling for about $129
on the used market.

Lionel