[rescue] Wanted: Rackmount kit for a SGI Origin 200

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:24:50 CDT 2010

On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:14 PM, "Sevan / Venture37" <venture37 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> aha, on the page 146 of the owners guide:
> "A kit is available from SGI (P-S-RM-KIT) that converts a tower
> configuration to a rackmount configuration
> goes on a google mission

I gotten fond of APC rackmounts for odd rackmount servers - they have
a generic rackmount that extends 3/4-1 in and mounts securely withlits
of screws. Our last infrastructure forklift upgrade caused many of
these to go surplus, and they found a home at my place acting as
surrogate rails for servers that came w/o rails and are to expensive
to procure...

Lionel