[rescue] In the Portland, OR area...

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:03:11 CDT 2010

My aunt lives in the Portland area; she always used to buy us books at
christmas, and if I recall her favorite was Powell's Books, which
according to their website is the biggest in the world? That's a bit
nerdy and definitely the kind of thing I would check out.

Also, a drive up the Columbia River Gorge will be well worth your
time. I spent two summers working in Hood River; the whole area is
very beautiful, plus there's fun things in Hood River like a whiskey
distillery and a beer brewery :)

John