[rescue] Looking for SGI Meta Router

Brian Roth abacos_98 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 13:00:36 CDT 2010

TeeHee. Nope, just a huge Origin. Building a multirack O3K system is pretty
much impossible unless you get the whole system in one shot as the routers are
serialized. I have a few of those as well. The O2K doesn't have that
limitation. My goal is a full 8 rack system but the way it is looking, might
not be possible either. The Meta router has proven itself to be a rare bird
indeed.