[rescue] Bare box installs

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:43:57 CDT 2010

der Mouse wrote:
> As for understanding it all?  That's not why I have source.  I can't
> read and understand all of it.  But, crucially, I _can_ read and
> understand any of it.  I don't know in advance which piece I'll want to
> look at, but I know that when something comes up that does make me want
> to look at some particular piece, I can.

Now that I don't buy for a second.  You don't understand it all because
there hasn't been enough of a reason for you to understand it all.  I
have a feeling that you could very easily get to a point where you
understand it all if there were a good enough reason, you put your mind
to it, and you study it for a few months.

Peace...  Sridhar