[rescue] Wanted: 486 desktop

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Mar 22 12:27:47 CDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:12:07AM -0700, David Griffith wrote:

>Have you tried using something like eternal-september.org?  It's
>free, accepts donations, and omits the binaries groups to keep the
>noise down.

Actually any killfile rule that kills anything with the word google in
it (google groups, gmail, etc) in the from field makes USENET as long
as no one ever says those three words which will bring a USENET group
to it's knees*.

Geoff.

"T*rk*sh Ar*m*enian Gen*oc*de"  No I won't say them, I'd rather say Voldermort
so there Voldermort. :-)

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.