[rescue] Wanted: Fujitsu AG-10E

chase rayfield cusbrar2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 18:12:25 CST 2010

I have 2 SS10's which were recently given to me and would like to outfit at least one of them with a Fujitsu AG-10E which I would be willing to
pay shipping for and perhaps a bit more if you are somewhat attached to
it :-) . If you have a 13W3-> VGA adapter I would appreciate that as well as
the sun monitor I have is currently out of order though I may attempt
repairing it in the future (replace caps and reisistors etc...). I also have a SGI 13W3 adapter but that does not seem to be compatible with the sun devices or at least the ones I have sun GX and TGX.

Thanks,
Chase