[rescue] Free to rescuers: pile of Commodore 64 and ZX 81 stuff

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Mar 10 13:09:09 CST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:19:21AM -0500, der Mouse wrote:
> >> Statements like this make me glad I continue to run these lists
> >> instead of just throwing in the towel and selling the domains to a
> >> scammer or adfarm.
> > We thank you for it, too, Bill.
>
> "What he said."
>
> It is to my shame that I have not yet thanked Mr. Bill with anything
> more concrete than words (well, and a little bit of content for
> sunhelp.org).

There's always a Filco Majestouch FKB104M/EB from elitekeyboards.com, or
anything off http://wishlist.mrbill.net..  8-)

Seriously, a thank-you now and then so that I know people get benefits from
my efforts helps tremendously.  I'm glad you folks like what I've done here
for the past 13 years.

BTW, there will be a short downtime this evening while my colo provider
moves all of my equipment to a better rack.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas