[rescue] Free to rescuers: pile of Commodore 64 and ZX 81 stuff

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Tue Mar 9 14:25:32 CST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 03:51:04PM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:
> FWIW, that stuff is worth real money to collectors.

Well, yeah, I know.  But (a) the sunhelp-* folks have been very
good to me for 20+ years and I think I should try to repay some
of that any time I can and (b) I don't think anybody on here would
be crass enough to take my stuff for free and turn around and sell
it for big $$.

This was my (late) father's stuff and if I had room and time for it,
I'd hang onto it.  But I don't.  So I'd like to put it in the hands
of someone who will use it and get some value and enjoyment out of it.
That'd make him happy, and that's payment enough for me.

---Rsk