[rescue] wanted, item or pattern/wiring info

Thomas Nolan lordicarus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:14:31 CDT 2010

I could be wrong, so don't take this as gospel, but I believe you need the
following cables, and considering the price, it might be worth just picking
them up if you are really in need and no one else has any.  Hope this helps!

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10210&cs_id=1021001&p_id=383&seq=1&format=2
-
Disk

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10205&cs_id=1020502&p_id=720&seq=1&format=2